Mar 20, 2009

esperame




As technology would have it, the computers here in Argentina have not been kind to me, thus the lack of updated photos, be assured there are many. As for the posts, I guess I´ve just been a little pre-occupied with the here-and-now, and have yet to write anything about the last months happenings. If the handful of readers that I have are curious, my brother will no doubt be posting here shortly and since I have been with him for the last few weeks, he will be able to put our experiences into words I could only dream of fabricating, see for yourself....BICYCLANDES, check the link.


I do hope to post something here in the next week so stay tuned, but as life would have it, I am in Patagonia now, and the trout are calling. Only a few weeks til´ the snow starts to fall and the fish stop biting ( at least on my novice line), so instead of in front of the computer screen, I am choosing to be out there in Gods´ country with my new fly rod and well, we´ll see what else He has to offer!... chau for now...heeeeeere fishy fishy fishy!

No comments:

Post a Comment