Feb 4, 2009

La Paz and beyond

Just a quick note for now as I am short of time- as unimaginable as that is - I gotta hit the road to catch up with little bro. After getting out of jail free in La Paz, we joined some newly acquired friends for a fun party that we found around every corner during our short weekend there. It is an incredible city, full of good people, and as tranquillo as they come(big cities that is.) The road after La paz led to another town named Oruro, where I met the little guy I´ve been sponsering for the last couple of years.. We spent the day before his eigth birthday together engoying a number of firsts for him including pizza and a movie on the big screen. It was a very special day for all of us involved... More on all that later as Brent and i are off to navigate the largest salt flats in the world. It should prove a very incredible time of reflection and relaxation out in the middle of what I hear fells exactly like nowhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment